BBN Event presents our Winter Youth and High School League
The Winter League is for both boys and girls grades 5/6, 7/8 and High School Level. Travel teams, Club teams and High School teams are invited.
The League is open to 5/6, 7/8 Travel teams and Club teams.
Teams will be organized into pools and will be adjusted weekly to insure the best competitive games.
The season will be broken down into 3 sessions. Each session will last for 3 weeks with 5 guaranteed games.
Games will be played on Friday, Saturday, Sundays and week days if interest is high and for for makeup games.
Session 1 Start Date: January 15,16,17, 2021
Session 2 Start Date: February 12, 13,14, 2021
Session 3 Start Date: March 5,6,7, 2021
Please realize that we’ve gotten a lot of interest. There will be a cap on the number of teams participating. Please contact us at email@example.com if interested.
Winter League Rules
- Game Rules:
- 2-20 min running time halves,
- Stop time last 3 minutes each half.
- 7 fouls One and One. 10 fouls Double bonus.
- There will be no full court pressure allowed once the score is beyond 20 points.
- 5 min warm up.
- 3 min half time.
- 2 minute – Stop time. After two overtimes, Sudden Win – First team to score 2 points wins.
- 2 – 60 second and 2 – 30 second timeouts per game.
Coaches and player mask rule – Coach and players are not required to wearing a mask while on the bench.
1. 5th Grade Division Rule.Â No Zone defenses in the 1st Half.
3. Basketball Size 28.5 for Girls and Boys grades 5-6.
COACHES AND PLAYERS: Anyone receiving two technical fouls or being ejected will be asked to leave the building and will forfeit their right to coach or play the remainder of that game and the next game they are scheduled for. We will strictly enforce this rule. We welcome your enthusiasm for the game, we just ask that it is channeled appropriately.
PLAYER FOULS: Player fouls are kept and 6 Fouls rule is in effect. A player will be allowed to continue only if the team would be shorthanded without him/her