The Maine Open 2020
Welcome coaches! Thank you for your interest in the 9th Maine Open. Our games will be played in the Bangor and its surrounding communities. Our tournaments are competitive yet fun with an emphasis on sportsmanship and fair play. The level of play is high as these are the best basketball players in our state.
Get your team today! Black Bear North AAU will be hosting this event. Contact Fritz Marseille, at 207-361-0909
Age: 5th grade, Middle School, Varsity and Varsity Elite Divisions opened to 12th graders
Gender: Boys Maine Open
Date: March 21-22, 2020
Gender: Girls Maine Open
Date: April 17-18, 2020
Price: $250 for 3 + games (multi-team discount available)
* 1 & 1 after 10 fouls only. Double bonus on/after 12 fouls.
* 5 personal fouls
* 2-20:00 halves (Running time) last 2 minutes of each half, the clock stops on the whistle
* 5 min warm-up.
* 3 min half time.
* 1st overtime 1:30 seconds.
* 2nd overtime Sudden Death.
* 3 timeouts per game.
* All personal and team fouls will be kept by the home team scorekeeper.
* Team listed first is the home team. Home Team provides Bookkeeper. Away Team provides Clock Keeper.
All game will start on the scheduled time, so make sure teams are there early
Coaches & Players
Anyone receiving two technical fouls will be asked to leave the building. Anyone ejected will be asked to leave the building and will forfeit their right to coach or play the remainder of the day. We will strictly enforce this rule.
Register today by clicking the button below.
Boys High School Black
Boys Middle School Black
Boys Middle School Silver
Boys Middle School White
Boys Youth Black
Girls High School Black
Girls High School White
Girls Middle School
Download the Exposure Events App