Spring League Information
Why play in the Spring League
* Quality facilities and officials
* Quality opponent
* Game day updates with scores and recaps on www.bbnbasketball.com
* Schedule posted on www.bbnbasketball.com
* End of the season playoffs
* Gate/concession support the host sites
* 2 games each Sunday, 16 minute halves.
* EMCC, 354 Hogan Rd, Bangor, ME 04401
* Penobscot Job Corps Academy at the Recreation Center, 1375 Union Street, Bangor , ME 04401
* Boys & Girls High School & Middle School Teams
We welcome all school, club and travel teams.
* 1 & 1 after 10 fouls only. Double bonus on/after 12 fouls.
* 5 min warm up.
* 3 min half time.
* 1st overtime 1:30 seconds.
* 2nd overtime Sudden Death.
* 3 timeouts per game.
* All personal and team fouls will be kept by home team scorekeeper.
* Team listed first is home team.
* 5 fouls- A player will be allowed to continue only if the team is shorthanded and the opposing coach agrees.
Coaches & Players
Anyone receiving two technical fouls will be asked to leave the building. Anyone ejected will be asked to leave the building and will forfeit their right to coach or play the remainder of the day and the following week for any and all teams. We will strictly enforce this rule.
Teams are asked to provide their own scorekeepers, clock keepers are provided by the hosts.