Fall League Information
Why play in the Fall League
* Quality facilities and officials
* Quality opponent
* Game day updates with scores and recaps on www.bbnbasketball.com
* Schedule posted on www.bbnbasketball.com
* End of the season playoffs
* Gate/concession support the host sites
Player Cost: $200 tuition fee to play on a Black Bear North Fall League team. This include one weekly group workout and 2 games per weekend. Boys and Girls Middle School and under teams play on Saturdays and Boys and Girls High School teams play on Sundays.
Team Cost: $495 to register your own team (Boys & Girls High School, Middle School and under are all welcome to join the league).
Assessment Dates (All at Hermon Middle School, 29 Billings Rd., Hermon
**Please bring your own ball. Registration opens 20 minutes prior.
*September 21, 2019 – Up to 8th Grade (Girls 5-6pm, Boys 6-7pm)
*September 22, 2019 – 9th – 12th Grade (Girls 5-6pm, Boys 6-7pm)
* HighSchool 2 games each Sunday, Middle School and under 2 games on Saturdays, 20-minute halves.
* September 28-29, 2019
* October 5-6 , 2019
* October 12-13, 2019
* October 19-20, 2019
* October 26-27, 2019
* November 2-3 2019 (make up snow date)
* (HHS) Hermon High School, 2415 Route 2, Hermon, 04401
* Hermon Elementary School, Billings Road, Hermon, 04401
* Hermon Middle School, Billings Road, Hermon, 04401
* Boys & Girls High School, Middle School & Youth Divisions
We welcome all school, club and travel teams.
* 1 & 1 after 7 fouls only. Double bonus on/after 10 fouls.
* 5 min warm up.
* 3 min halftime.
* 1st overtime 1:30 seconds.
* 2nd overtime Sudden Death.
* 3 timeouts per game.
* All personal and team fouls will be kept by home team scorekeeper.
* Team listed first is the home team.
* 6 fouls – During non-playoff games, a player will be allowed to continue only if the team is shorthanded and the opposing coach agrees. For each foul that player commits, the opposing team will be awarded 2 free throws and the ball back. If the player commits a shooting foul, the opposing team will be awarded 4 free throws and the ball back.
Coaches & Players
Anyone receiving two technical fouls will be asked to leave the building. Anyone ejected will be asked to leave the building and will forfeit their right to coach or play the remainder of the day and the following week for any and all teams. We will strictly enforce this rule.
Teams are asked to provide their own scorekeepers, clock keepers are provided by the hosts.