Black Bear North (BBN) one of Maine’s largest AAU basketball club is proud to announce our assessment dates. Over the past 11 years, we have established ourselves as the gold standard for AAU basketball in the state of Maine. Our player development is second to none. Many of our athletes are now playing at professional, collegiate, high school and leading their middle school and travel teams. Our goal is to expand on all past experiences and provide more opportunities for each of our club members.
2019 Boys and Girls Spring assessment date is on February 10 at Hermon High School. Our Mid Coast BBN assessment date will be on February 17th at Oceanside Middle School, 47 Valley St., Thomaston, ME 04861.
Alternative assessment date TBA. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook, or 207-631-0909.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to start time & bring your own ball)
3rd – 8th Grade Girls: 11:30 AM
9th – 12th Grade Girls: 1:45 PM
3rd – 8th Grade Boys: 3:00 PM
9th – 12th Grade Boys: 4:15PM
The Spring Season Membership Cost:
- Development Teams:
- $375 All Tournaments will be played within the State of Maine.
- Elite Teams:
- $475 Tournaments will vary between In-State and Out of State.
*Uniforms not included with spring season membership cost. To purchase uniform please add it to your cart.
The First Tournament will be the weekend of March 30th and lasts for 5 weekends. 2 games per weekend are guaranteed unless weather interferes. Membership Cost will not cover Athletes who are selected to play into June and July.
Club Membership includes:
- One practice per week in the Bangor area. *One the Basketball School per week (Clinic). *Discounts on individual lessons.
- Uniforms are not included in the club fee.
The Elite Team Selection:
- If you are invited to be part of the High School elite level teams, you will be traveling out of state on most weekends (except Easter Sunday).